Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday

today is a very very sad day for me
because today is the day i'll be driving my dear mini cooper for the last time
haihz..gonna sell it off ald~
she's the 1st car that i drove after i got me license
at 1st complain that the steering wheel is fucking hard and all
then as the time goes by,
i became used to it
used to be very very careful with it
cos scare i'll scratch my babe
but as i drove it for the last time
i couldn't care less
i rev my heart out
i put the petal to the metal
and for the last time,i listen to the sweet engine sound
i think my dear car would be happy too
that for the last time i actually drove her in a 'wild' way
so this is a post to my dear mini cooper
which i parted with an hour ago
19/06/2010
the day you and i go on separate ways
i will miss you
cos your the very 1st car that i've driven
those sweet sweet memories will always be in my mind

No comments: