Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday (night)


This Evening i found out that Amelia's dad
was admitted to the hospital cos of heart attack...
i do not know the whole story and i need not to know...
For it is not important to know of the cause
but to hope for the result...
and i sincerely hope that he will be ok..
and will be able to get back on his feet soon
so that Amelia and her family won't need to worry
cos i know i'll be very scared and worried
if anyone of my family members get admitted into hospital

To God,
i may not be a faithful believer
and that i may be praying for your help only when i'm in need
but please hear me out when i pray...
for Amelia Ho's dad to be healthy...
and just in case your reading this...
please bless my family member and all my loved ones
a healthy life...
especially my grandpa...

P.s : God... i hope you read blogs... i know mine sucks but please... hear me out...
cos that is my deepest wish... especially the part about Amelia's dad cos he needs it the most at the moment...






No comments: