Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thursday

it's christmas~!!!
so happy when i woke up this morning...
the first thing came to my mind was
the scene of snow back when i'm at europe...
so cool wei~
if only i stayed there until christmas...
it would be so cool
white christmas y'all!!!

imagine this when u woke up early in the morning....

so cool~~

just like last year and the year before...
christmas wasn't anything so special
cos my family isn't much of a christmas people
i mean my parents never really celebrated christmas
so every year my siter and i would wake up in the morning
hoping that there'll be nice tv programs
sometimes i hope i can do something on christmas
it sucks in a way
to stay at home on christmas
moreover my dad has to go overseas on this very day
so much for family holiday~

anyway... merry christmas to all~!!!

No comments: